Firstly, This is more important to know what is an antivirus. It is a software, Which is a set of programs that are created to prevent from search and detect and do away viruses and harmful softwares. It is very important to install and updated version of antivirus, because we can’t leave our computer without an antivirus. Without antivirus a Computer and a Pc has chances of getting virus infected within few minutes and seconds. Antivirus companies are always updating their tools for fighting with new malware and virus attacks.
What is Avast Antivirus ?
Avast Antivirus is a part of internet security applications. It is devloped by Avast for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, IOS and Android. This security software has free or proprietary versions that gives Browser Security, Antivirus Software, Anti-Phising, Firewall, Computer Security, Antispyware, Anti-Spam and many other services.
Many companies offer antivirus and all have little bit same functionality:
- Scanning of particular directories and files for malware and viruses.
- You can check your health of your Computer and It’s speed of working.
- If you are busy then you can schedule for automatic scanning of Computer.
- Removes any harmful files and code too.
- Also, You can scan a particular file on your PC, and your Pen drive, Flash Drive, DVD and CD drive.
- It protects from unknown harmful files.
Always update your antivirus on time to time for protecting you PC.
Uninstall Avast Antivirus On Windows 10
If you are using Avast since long time then why should you even switch for any other ?
In this situation your current Avast Antivirus is not working properly on your Windows 10. So, please reinstall it. And In this time when Windows 10 is came in market many of people have upgrade their system to Windows 7 to Windows 10. And then many peoples finds difficult to uninstall Avast antivirus on their new upgraded system Windows 10.
Here, I will provide you guide for Uninstall Avast Antivirus In Windows 10.
There Are Two Methods For Uninstall Avast Antivirus :
Method 1 : You Can Uninstall Avast Antivirus Manually :
Step 1: First Go into the Task manager and terminate the Avast from Processes.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc on your keyboard of (Windows 10) and it launches the Task Manager.
- Now open Processes tab and locate Avast from the list in Processes tab.
- Then Click on Avast Process and select End Process as you see in this given image.
Step 2 : Uninstall Avast From Programs and Features section which is in your computer Control Panel.
- Press Windows key+I on your keyboard for select of Programs. Now, the Programs and Features section will open in front of you.
- Then find Avast Free Antivirus in your Programs and Features section, After that click on that app and select Uninstall/Change as you see in this image below.
Step 3 : Uninstall Avast and other leftovers files
- First, Click-Right on File Explorer and open the tab of View as you see.
- Now, Select the options and open again View tab in the new window.
- Mark the options of Hidden items, file name extensions and item check boxes.
- Press the Windows key+R then you see Run app is open the type “regedit” in run box and press OK on your Run app
- Then open Edit on the top of the screen and select the option of Find next.
- Type Avast and click Find next option which you see on your PC screen.
- After doing these processes, if any Avast entries are left to be deleted then remove all of them.
Finally, This time is reboot your PC.
If you uninstall the old version of antivirus, Then reinstall the updated version again and you see your PC working fine.
Method 2: By The Help Of Avast Uninstall Utility
As you know Avast antivirus has free Avast Uninstall Utility and this helps for removing of antivirus.
Here, I guide you with some steps for use this tool.
- First Download Avastclear from given this link below.
- After that you can see the avastclear.exe file which is appear on the screen
- First Step, You need to start your windows in Safe Mode.
- After the system boots then double click on the avastclear.exe file.
- Then find Avast folder in your computer and click on uninstall as you see in the picture.
- Finally, Restart your computer.
Now, I shared you all of methods for Uninstall Avast Antivirus on your Windows 10. Hope, you understand all of these methods by applying those methods you can successfully remove antivirus on computer. If you like it don’t forget to share with your friends and mates. And, If you have any problem in uninstalling Avast antivirus then comment us below, I try my best for help you.