In this article, we show you how you can disable laptop keyboard safely and instantly.
This is definitely not the type of thing you would love to do with the accident. We are going to show you how you can permanently disable your laptop keyboard.
Disable Laptop Keyboard In Device Manager
- Click on your Start Menu and type device manager.
- Now, Open the device manager and find your way to keywords and reach the arrow to the left to it.
- Then, you will have the ability to discover your laptop’s keyboard. Click right and hit on “Uninstall” button.
It may start until you need to restart your laptop, but if you flip it back to the device will automatically reinstall the drivers of your keyboard. If you would like to permanently disable the keyboard, we have got a solution for this. And below this article you got your all of answers.
How To Use A USB keyboard On A Laptop
Connecting a USB keyboard to your laptop is as easy as plugging in at all in. The drivers of your hardware will automatically install, then you are all set. The keyboard that is made for a laptop will even continue to function while the USB one is also plugged.
How To Permanently Disable Your Laptop Keyboard
If you really want to disable your laptop keyboard permanently, It is likely to be a bit more involved. You are going need to turn off Window’s capability to automatically install the driver differently the keyboard will spring back to existence every single time you reboot your system.
Follow These Steps For Permanently Disable Your Laptop Keyboard:-
- Click on the start button, and in the search box then type ‘gpedit.msc’
- Click the configuration file on your Pc, then go into Administrative Template>System, Device Installation.
- then go into Device Installation Restrictions. Now, you will see numerous alternatives on the right click and Prevent Installation of Devices not clarified by additional policy settings and edit this choice, the setting is to be enabled.
Now you are done this, you can back to your Device Manager and follow the steps on the peak of the report. Uninstall the driver on your keyboard, and if you reboot into your PC it won’t automatically install it, and also the keyboard in your laptop will no longer work.
Finally, By following these steps you are able to disable your laptop keyboard. If you are facing any problem in disable keyword then you can comment us without any hesitation. I am always here for helping you. And do not forget to share these tricks with your friends. Hope you understand all the processes which I share with you.